Sunday, October 16, 2011

Christmas in October?

Yeah I know its October and some people say you are not allowed to speak of Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving. But truth is no one likes those people(Jesus loves you all though) So I have decided to begin my Christmas movie watching now so that I can make sure to get all of them in before December 25th. Below you will find a list of the movies I need to watch. Feel free to join me at any point to watch these movies.

1. Elf
2. The Santa Clause
3. Muppets Christmas Carol
4.Gremlins(takes place during Christmas so it counts)
5.Die Hard(He saves people at a Christmas Party thus it counts)
6. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
7. Home Alone
8. Scrooged
9. Miracle on 34th Street.(1947 version not the one with the girl from Matilda)
10. Its a Wonderful Life
11. Christmas Story
12. Santa Clause 2
13. Home Alone 2
14. Mickeys Christmas Carol
15. Charlie Brown Christmas
16. Rugrats Christmas
17. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
18. White Christmas
19. Polar Express
20. Ernest Saves Christmas
21. Best Christmas Pageant Ever
22. The Preachers Wife
23. Nightmare Before Christmas
24. Santa Claus Conquers the Martians(Mystery Science Theater 3000 Version)

If i forgot any feel free to recommend a few. But this is the main ones I want to watch over the next 2 months. Feel free to come watch them with me.

1 comment:

Cam Marie said...

Thank you for this...I needed some humor tonight.