Sunday, May 30, 2010

Options

So I am sitting here thinking about my options for what I can do after December. So here is a few options for what I could do.

1. GO TO SEMINARY
This is the option that I thought for the longest time was going to be where I ended up but currently not sure.

2. GO INTO THE MILITARY
This is one I have put some thought into recently. I could join the national guard or something and thanks to the many programs they have could always go back to school and pursue something else.

3. GO INTO POLITICS
Well, apparently this is one that a lot of people think I will end up in sooner or later so why not just go on and do it. I could work in a headquarters or something and draw govt. health care and some decent money but not a lot. This is kind of what my internship is doing right now.

4, GO TO LAW SCHOOL OR GET MY MBA
Well this one has been swirling around my mind a lot and will probably continue to swirl until I graduate.

5. TAKE SOME TIME OFF
I could always just take some time to try to figure out exactly what it is that I am being called to in life. But who knows

No comments: