Thursday, June 17, 2010

For You.

Hmmmm…..hmmm…..what to write about tonight. Now I know that long hmm captivates you enough to keep reading and see what it is that I will truly write about. But would it be interesting for you to here that I am not sure. That is right one of the most opinionated, most outspoken people around is not sure what to write about. But I think this could be a good thing. I tend to talk to much and listen to little. Sometimes I speak without thinking about 1 John 4:7-8 which talks about Love and how we should care for each other.

So this blog is for you, my reader. The few that read what I write and think about what it is that I say at times and who I may even upset at times during these blogs. I do care about you all and truly do pray that anything I write will hopefully impact people in some ways. I pray for you all and thank you for your commitment to caring to read my blog and your commitment to Christ. I do love you all and want you to know I truly mean that.

So I would like you to take the time and write a brief comment, telling me what it is that you want me to write about. I want to be able to use this blog to help people or to be completely honest about things going on in my life. So feel free to comment and I will take some time and try to use my blog to appeal to something you are curious about.

2 comments:

Erin said...

write what you're good at...telling the truth, whether people want to hear it or not. :)

that's just my opinion. :)

Jacob Russell said...

I agree with Erin I enjoy hearing you bring the truth from the heart cause I know God has placed it there!