Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thoughts

Here are some quick thoughts of things I may write about in the near future. Let me know if any of these you would like to read about.

1. It is impossible for 2 broken people who are both in a pit to fix each others problems. Reason I am starting to think this is because it is impossible to pull someone else up when you yourself are falling down.

2. So often when things are tough we are told to keep going and stay strong but is it possible that God wants us to stop and stand still for a second? Really been thinking about this a lot recently.

3. Should we even care about relationships? Meaning a boy and girl one, one seeking marriage.

4. Is there times in life when we are truly meant to be alone?

Just some thought going through my mind. Let me know which one you would like to read and I will write it.

No comments: