Sunday, March 27, 2011

LIfe Update

So i went on and submitted my application for admissions to Southern Seminary. This is not because I made up my mind to transfer or anything like that. I just want to make sure that I leave that door open because if I wait to long and I feel lead there I would miss the application deadline.

This part is pointless but I think it is interesting:
I did when I applied there change my degree from what it currently is down here at Southwestern. Southern has a Masters in Arts in Discipleship and Family Ministry. It is a shorter degree then I currently have but I felt that since I have a college degree in religious studies a lot of the classes I am taking I have already had once or in the case of greek twice. 

I said that part is pointless since I have not made a decision yet I just thought it was interesting. I am continuing to seek God in this decision. Just felt like giving a little update.

No comments: