Monday, November 22, 2010

Appreciation Day 4

Day 4 of my appreciation blog. I feel like I am really starting to enjoy writing these and I feel that though sometimes I am not good at words when it comes to telling someone that I appreciate them, this is helping. So this blog goes out to a guy who no matter what is going on he will always stop and take time to pray with you if you need prayer. This is a guy who constantly checked up on me during a really rough time in life my sophomore year of college. Even when I was never around and falling out the church he always checked up on me and wanted to make sure everything was alright. This guy means a lot to me and I am glad that he has been in my life ever since I have entered college.

So this blog goes out to my friend Stanley Wingard. You always have a caring heart and want to me sure that people are truly doing well. You truly show 1 Corinthians 9:19 when it says that “even though you are a free man you make yourself a slave to win as many as possible.” This is so true because you are willing to put yourself second in order to glorify God and to help people. Man this is much appreciated and I am thankful that soon enough you are going to be down in Texas hanging out with me. Much appreciation goes out to you man. Love ya.


Also realized we do not have a picture together so this picture goes out to the greatness of sledding with a truck liner. 

1 comment:

Mitch Henson said...

that liner got me and Tyler on the front page of the paper. that was a good day.